Cloud Hosted Phone System – VoIP
Pick your phone number
Choose a new number or we can port your existing one.
Add your extensions
Receive calls directly to your extension over the internet anywhere.
Select your call features
Choose from a host of useful features to help route calls more effectively.
Start saying hello
Work wherever you like, whenever you like – and from any device.
Hosted by us
No need for expensive phone equipment. Hosted by us in the cloud, allowing you the freedom to work from anywhere – without the limitations and expense of a traditional phone system.
Free calls on our network
Calls to other users on the Studio Six network are completely free, regardless of location. Save on calls between offices and employees, as well as to other customers, anywhere in the world.
No experience needed, we can set up, install and manage your system entirely.
No upgrade or maintenance costs.
- ☏ Hosted by us – no need for expensive equipment
- ☏ A cost-effective scaleable VOIP system
- ☏ Free calls between users and branch locations
- ☏ No experience needed, we set up, install, manage your system
- ☏ Port your existing numbers (charges apply)
- ☏ Changes can be instantly and remotely made
- ☏ Pay only for the features you use
- ☏ Choose from any UK area code (charges apply)
- ☏ No limitation on the number of incoming calls you can receive
- ☏ No maintenance or upgrade costs
- ☏ Voicemail-To-Email on all Mailboxes for Free
- ☏ No Fuss or messy contract
Ready to get started?
Pick and choose the features you need, when you need them.
Grandstream GXP 1620
3 Programmable Keys
Dual-switched 10/100 mbps ports, integrated PoE on GXP1625
EHS support for Plantronics headsets
Hold, Mute, Transfer and Forward
Grandstream GXP 2135
8 lines, 4 SIP accounts
4 XML programmable context-sensitive soft keys
Dual switched, auto-sensing Gigabit ports
32 digitally programmable and speed-dial keys
Built-in Bluetooth for syncing headsets
HD audio on the handset and speakerphone; full duplex speakerphone
Supports EHS compatible Plantronics headsets
4-way audio conferencing for easy conference calls
Grandstream GXP 2170
12 lines, 6 SIP accounts, 5 soft keys and 5-way voice conferencing
48 on-screen digitally customizable BLF/speed-dial keys
4.3 inch (480×272) color-screen LCD
Dual Gigabit ports, integrated PoE
Supports up to four GXP2200EXT Modules for BLF/speed-dial access to up to 160 contacts